Reintroducing our award-winning formula as 06 BODY TONING ESSENCE
An all-over hydrating and firming toner, rich in antioxidants to revitalise, regenerate and soothe the skin.
As we continue our journey and research, we are developing ever more natural, cleaner and safer formulations, which are kind for your skin and our planet too. We continue to evolve as a young brand, constantly reviewing, rethinking and improving. What in our view, was OK when we first launched, is occasionally no longer aligned with our own standards today or our future.
As better, cleaner, more effective ingredients become available, we can improve our products. As always, our team of scientists and formulation experts constantly research and test, as we heed the challenges of today and meet them!
Our 06 BODY PERFECTING GEL will now be appearing in your bathroom cabinet under a new name: 06 BODY TONING ESSENCE.
Last March, it was voted Editor’s Choice at the prestigious Beauty Shortlist and Wellbeing Awards 2021, competing with over 600 brands from around the world.
Why is our 06 Body Toning Essence a winner and always a favourite amongst our customers and beauty editors?...
- it's a light hydrating formula that smooths and tones skin, both at the same time
- contains powerful botanicals known for their benefits firming, calming and protecting the skin from environmental pollutants.
- contains vitamin A, E, C, B12, carotenoids, and omegas 3, 6 and 9
- ideal for an active lifestyle: use post-workout, post-yoga, after swimming or sun exposure
- restores, soothes and regenerates
-absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving zero residue or stickiness. No waiting around to get dressed!
- the light, intoxicating aroma of patchouli and bitter orange flower serve as a soft base for your favourite scent - no conflict there!
-delivers a healthy-looking, lustrous skin and refreshed feel to your body
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free certified
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides): the fruit contains a very high level of vitamin C, exceeding that of oranges, which enhances collagen production and protects the skin from free radical damage that results from sun overexposure and pollution. Traditionally used as a medicinal remedy to treat everything from coughing or digestion, to wounds, has only recently, through scientific analysis, regained that recognition.
-Aloe leaf juice (Aloe barbadensis): since ancient times the plant leaf gel has been well-regarded for its therapeutic properties, especially for promoting the healing of sunburns, abrasions and small surface wounds. Hydrating and vitamin-rich Aloe, also helps prevent premature signs of ageing. Studies suggest its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties may also help reduce skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Baobab seed oil (Adansonia digitata): packed full of antioxidants, vitamin C and high in fatty acids, Baobab – known in Africa as “The Tree of Life” - deeply nourishes, smooths and helps reverse signs of ageing.
- Kigelia fruit extract (Kigelia Africana): promotes elasticity and encourages skin regeneration. Kigelia is known for its firming and soothing properties, making it ideal for problem skin, working to erase imperfections and help even-out the skin tone.
- Bitter Orange flower oil (Citrus aurantium amara): known to increase circulation and stimulate cell growth, the oil has been traditionally used for scars and stretch marks. Gentle and nourishing, it is particularly beneficial for dry or sensitive skin. It has also been used to reduce excessive oiliness, minimise enlarged pores and to provide a fresher, healthier and anti-blemish skin.
- Patchouli leaf oil: (Pogostemon Cablin): widely used in traditional medicines across South East Asia to treat skin conditions, patchouli’s intoxicating woody aroma has been used for centuries in perfumes and aromatherapy to promote relaxation.
Where does our 06 Body Toning Essence fit in your beauty routine?
Toners are beauty’s most underrated product, but it should really be at the top of your list. Rethink that!
So, what does a toner actually do for your skin?
Toning your skin is the second most important step in your beauty routine – right after cleansing.
A good toner – like ours, will clear dead skin cells, tighten and hydrate your body, while it neutralises the skin’s pH, priming your skin to allow serums and moisturisers to sink deeper into it. In addition to helping rebalance your skin, a "clean" toner can also be a calming product for those with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or acne (it is always best to consult with your doctor).
Toners have a myriad of powers for your skin, from hydrating and moisturising to soothing and controlling oiliness, allowing you to obtain that radiant complexion we all dream of.
Our 06 Body Toning Essence, has been developed using powerful botanicals that firm the skin, as well as stimulating repair and regeneration - stretch marks, scars and cellulite begone!
Baobab and kigelia offer intense hydration and nourishment, promoting the skin’s elasticity for a smooth, supple texture. Sea buckthorn has restorative, soothing properties – it is a therapeutic treat for overworked muscles, as well as an effective rejuvenator for tired or lined skin. Orange flower and patchouli deliver a fragrant yet unobtrusive, soft, uplifting aroma that will complement your scent of choice.
All said, we truly recommend adding it to your daily beauty routine. It is suitable for skin types.
Apply generously all-over clean skin and massage to tone and refresh. Allow to absorb - this light yet decadent formula has been developed to sink quickly into the skin, leaving zero residue or stickiness. No waiting around to get dressed! Follow with Dr Jackson’s 03 Everyday Oil, 01 Day Cream or 02 Night Cream.
Your body will be forever grateful.
Need assistance?... email@example.com